How to Submit a Post
1. Please submit your post to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the below guidelines.
2. The subject line of your email should be ‘LL.B Mania post’.
3. The full content of the post should be in the body of the email. Brochures, other documents, and images can be sent as attached files. Please send the content in text/word format. Please do NOT send PDF files.
4. The full content (body of the email) should be between 300-1000 words long. Please write in precise detail. NOTE: The post will be rejected if it is less than 300 words long.
5. Please mention the original URL to the event/opportunity at the end of the email. www.nls.ac.in is NOT the original URL. It should be something like: https://www.nls.ac.in/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1387:undp-gef-nlsiu-ceera-biological-diversity-moot-2019&catid=2:new
6. Kindly email changes (if required on the published post) on the same email thread/chain (where you submitted the first post) for all requests to update content. Please avoid fresh/new email subject lines for the same post.
The following details are to be included for a post on LL.B Mania:
NOTE: Feel free to include any other detail relevant for your requirements:
EVENTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
This includes: Conferences, Seminars, Workshops, Essay Competitions, Blog Competitions, Call for Papers.
- About the organiser/college/university
- Details about the event/opportunity
- Who is it for/eligibility
- Location (country/state/city)
- Registration/submission procedure
- Fee details (if any)
- Prizes (if any)
- Contact information
- Official link
(Organizations may mail us regarding the pricing of advertisement banners which is to be displayed on the home page of our website)
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on LL.B Mania is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.