DPIIT Chair, Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar in collaboration with DPIIT Chair, Cochin University of Science & Technology & Inter University, Center for IPR Studies is organizing a 3 day Workshop on Research Methods in Intellectual Property Rights.
About the Workshop
The current workshop is an effort to enrich the Research scholars in Intellectual property on research methodology with hands-on training. This workshop is open for legal academicians who are working in the areas of intellectual property law in India. There is a clear transition from conceptual to empirical research work in the IP research. The core objective of this workshop is to make the target group more capable of handling IP data. All the sessions will be handled with lectures and practical exercises.
Maximum Intake shall be 35 participants.
- All registered Ph.D. scholars (IPR) from recognized Indian Law University/legal research institutes, Academicians, Post Graduate students (IPR) may send their application (online) for the workshop along with a summary of their research proposal (not more than 300 words). The selection committee will select the participants for hands-on training based on their research work, credentials given in the registration form.
- The participants should have basic knowledge of IPR and computer applications.
- Necessity of empirical studies in IP
- Introduction to IP data
- Making sense of IP data
- Literature review in IP research
- Use of Web scrapping in IP research
- Registration fee for the Workshop is Rs 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only).
- The fee payment link will be shared with selected participants.
- Fee once paid is non-refundable. No participant will be entertained without enrolment.
Naveen Gopal (Research Assistant, DPIIT IPR Chair, CUSAT)– 9895897061
Sulok S.K. (Research Assistant, DPIIT IPR Chair, CUSAT)- 9497280522
Stuti Sowmya (Teaching and Research Assistant, DPIIT IPR Chair, GNLU)- 8412018331(Registration)
Sayan Chandra (Intern, DPIIT IPR Chair GNLU) – 7003554427
- For Registration Click Here
- The link shall remain open till June 5,2021.
- Application form can be filled and submitted only through the link provided. No other modes of submission like courier or other offline modes will be accepted.
- A selection committee will review the application forms submitted based on the credentials given.
- List of selected participants will be published on June 07 ,2021 and the same shall be communicated to the participants via their e-mail address provided at the time of submission of online application.
- Selected participants can make the registration fee payment.
- Details relating to the Workshop will be shared only with the selected participants.
- The selected participants are requested to have their own Laptops to get hands-on experience on the software applications introduced during the Course.
Queries may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org