LegalPay is a data-driven, tech-enabled alternative asset management company providing flexible and innovative super secured and asset-backed products to our investors. Our current product offerings include interim finance and litigation funding which have consistently provided higher returns than traditional asset classes. We are consistently engaged in product innovation and will introduce newer products to set new benchmarks for wealth generation in India.
- Profile Offered: Legal Intern
- No. of positions open: 4
- Location: Gurugram (on-site)
- Stipend offered: As per industry standard
- Duration: 6-8 weeks
Qualifications and Experience
- The preferred candidate should be in the final year of law school or pursuing LLM
- Candidates should have knowledge of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, Companies Act,
- Contracts Act, Civil Procedure Code, IBC, etc.
- Candidate should have requisite writing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills
- Candidate should be fluent in English and must also possess good drafting skills.
Please write to us with your cover letter and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org