About Virtual Law School
Virtual Law School (VLS) was founded during national lockdown in April 2020 as a purely teaching initiative. Since then VLS has facilitated law classes and critical thinking webinars/workshops for thousands of law students from across the country. It only offers certificate course and does not offer any diploma and degree. VLS promotes easy and affordable access to legal education. At VLS, Pro Bono Law Teachers and resource persons include Former Judges of Supreme Court & High Courts, Senior Lawyers, Senior Law Professors, Vice-Chancellors, Registrars of NLUs, well accomplished law scholars, foreign judges and professors, law firm and corporate professionals and civil society subject experts. VLS works on a unique concept of accepting donation of pro bono teaching hours. Most of its courses are either pro bono or low bono only to cover the cost of this project. No one draws any monetary compensation from VLS. Hence, all its resource persons teach on a pro bono basis. And VLS is registered as a not for profit organisation u/s. 8 of Companies Act, 2013 under the aegis of KETAS Education Foundation.
About the Internship Programme
VLS is offering Online Internship to law students under four categories:
- Legal Researchers: This group of interns assist the team of VLS in legal research for institutional work, publications, and courses related research, collection of latest legal updates about courts, new legislations or public policy. This group of interns may also get to work with retired judges, senior professors and lawyers who are Pro Bono Teachers at VLS.
- Legal Editors: This group of interns work as a student editorial team for VLS. Such interns perform task of editing the articles and any other written content. This will include technical editing as well as proof reading.
- Content Writers: This group of interns assist in writing blog writing, preparing case notes, event related content writing, content development for the website and other related writing assignments.
- Social Media Interns: This group of interns assist us in managing social media handles of VLS, developing social media content and posts and strengthen reach out and collaborations.
Law students undergo various kinds of internships these days. With the proliferation of start-ups and newer organisations working in the field of law and public policy, law students prove to be invaluable assets to them. VLS recognises the potential of law students both in legal research and potential organisational managers and leaders.
Last Date to Apply: March 31, 2022 (Thursday)
Start Date of Internship: April 4, 2022 (Monday)
Nature of Position: UNPAID
Duration of Internship: 3 (Three) Months
Who can Apply?
Students of both 3 years and 5 years law course may apply.
- Counselling: FREE career counselling services package worth INR 3250/-
- Course Access: Free Access to select courses of VLS. Conditions Apply.
- Discounts: Performance based special discounts on VLS training programmes.
- Networking: Work closely with senior law professors and established lawyers.
- Mentoring: Continuous mentoring for over all education and career development.
- Recognition: Recognition on our website and social media platforms.
- Leadership: Opportunity to stand out and develop leadership qualities.
- Certificate: Work hard and prove diligence, claim your Certificate of Appreciation
- To register for Internship, click here: https://virtuallawschool.in/career/
- Selection will be based on screening process.
To stay updated with us, please join:
- Website: www.virtuallawschool.in
- WhatsApp: https://chat.whatsapp.com/HkJQsoorHZfCyJDyJfIimj
- Telegram: https://t.me/virtuallawschool
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/virtual-law-school
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/virtuallawschool/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/virtual_law_school/
- E-Mail: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org