India’s 1st Virtual Esports & IPR Moot Court Competition is being organized by Esports4G, in association with Sivaramakrishnan’s Law Offices, from 29th March to 30th March 2022.
ESPORTS4G is an Indian platform that focuses on linking the real and virtual worlds by developing an integrated platform for building metaverses for video games and eSports organizations while breaking down gaming obstacles. ESPORTS4G was established in 2020, and in about a short period of its genesis, it has acquired a wide audience from both the Indian and the international communities.
About Sivaramakrishnan’s Law Offices
Sivaramakrishnan’s Law Offices (SLO), founded by Mr. K P Sivaramakrishnan, primarily deals in Intellectual Property Rights, Media & Entertainment Laws, Art Laws, Business and Commercial Laws. SLO’s services include Trade Marks & Copyright registrations, Designs prosecution; transactional work for artists, music composers, lyricists, content acquisition & distribution, assignments, licensing, broadcasting, advertisements, along with IP due diligence and reviews.
About the Competition
India’s 1st Virtual Esports & IPR Moot Court Competition is an initiative of ESPORTS4G, in association with Sivaramakrishnan’s Law Offices to bring together students from different regions to interact, compete and challenge their skills as future legal practitioners. The competition is being conducted to create an understanding of jurisprudence accompanied by provisional enforcement on emerging trends in Intellectual Property Rights and ESports besides armoring the coming generation of the legal fraternity with research and oratory skills.
Students of three-year LL.B, five-year integrated LL.B, and LL.M degree from any University/Law School/College/Department are eligible to participate in the Competition.
There shall be no bar on the number of teams to participate from any one University/Law School/College/Department.
Interested teams are required to register for the competition by filling out the registration form –
A prior payment of INR 3299\- (Indian Rupees Three Thousand Two Hundred Ninety-Nine Only) as the registration fees are required to be deposited via NEFT/IMPS or UPI (for which a QR Code is provided in the Brochure and Rule Book)
Find more details pertaining to payment and registration in the brochure and the rule book.
Awards and Prizes
The following perks shall be awarded in the Competition:-
- Team Awards:
- Winning Team – Rs. 25000 + e-Certificate + Internship Opportunity
- Runners-up – Rs. 10000 + e-Certificate + Internship Opportunity
- Individual Awards:
- Best Speaker – Rs. 5000 + e-Certificate
- Best Memorial – Rs. 5000+ e-Certificate
- Certificates of merit shall be given to all the teams qualifying for quarter-finals and beyond.
- Certificate of participation shall be given to all the participating teams.
- Commencement of Registrations – 29th January, 2022
- Problem Released – 25th February, 2022
- Registration Ends – 5th March, 2022
- Clarifications & Queries – By 9th March, 2022
- Memorial Submission Deadline (11:59pm) – 18th March, 2022
- Preliminary Rounds – 29th March, 2022
- Quarter-Finals, Semi-Finals, Finals, Valedictory Ceremony & Prize Distribution – 30th March, 2022
Official Link to the Competition – https://www.linkedin.com/events/6893128451176681472/about/
All queries may be directed at firstname.lastname@example.org