The Conference invites proposals for presentations from interested students, academicians, practitioners, professionals, and experts.
Themes for the Conference
- MSMEs: Legislative and Regulatory Framework
- MSMEs and Securities and Exchange Board of India
- MSMEs: Organizational Structure and Government’s Support
- MSMEs and Ease of Doing Business
- MSMEs and Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- MSMEs and Digitalization
- MSMEs and Access of Finance
- MSMEs and Banks including NBFCs
- MSMEs and Impact of COVID-19
- MSMEs and Government Scheme (Post COVID)
- MSMEs and Taxation (Pre and Post COVID)
- MSMEs: Legal, Judicial & Executive Response during Pandemic
- MSMEs and IBC
- MSMEs and the Pre-Package Insolvency Resolution Process (PPIRP)
- MSMEs: Role of Government
The above-mentioned sub-themes are merely suggestive. Interested participants may submit a proposal relevant to the main theme for presentation.
- Submission of Proposal – 24th January 2022
- Confirmation of Acceptance – 27th January 2022
- Submission of Final Presentation – 1st February 2022
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/moZLMq399eqLA8eP7
For further details, kindly refer to the attached brochure.