About the Conference
The P.G. Department of Shri M.D. Shah Mahila College of Arts and Commerce affiliated to S.N.D.T Women’s University Mumbai, in collaboration with Chanakya National Law University, Patna intends to organise an International Conference on “Human Rights: Legal and Social Perspectives during 2nd wave of Covid” through virtual mode from 23rd – 25th August 2021.This International Conference on Human Rights will act as a platform for all students and other intellectuals from all over the globe to come together and discuss various measures to be taken to eliminate discrimination more specifically towards women that is prevailing at present .
Aims and Objectives of the Conference
The International Conference aims to bring together academicians, research scholars, practitioners, students and other groups whose interests are in the issues of human rights to share their works and experiences. In addition, seminar is also intended to strengthen networking and collaboration among participants to face challenges and find solutions about people deserving to get basic human rights during the pandemic period.
- Students: Rs. 500/-
- Faculties/Professionals/Research Scholars: Rs. 1000/-
- Presentation in Absentia: Rs. 1200/-
- On Spot Registration: Rs. 900/-
- Submission of Abstract 10th July 2021
- Confirmation of abstract selection 18th July 2021
- Registration 29th July 2021
- Submission of FULL paper by 15th August 2021
Details for Registration
- Account Name : Shri M D Shah Mahila College of Arts & Commerce
- Account No. : 50100263701630
- Bank Name : HDFC Bank, Branch – Malad (West)
- IFSC Code : HDFC0000047
NOTE: -THOSE WHO WISH TO ATTEND ONLY THEY HAVE TO REGISTER BEFORE
- Online Registration: Register Here
- Participants should register for conference online.
- The scanned copy of Payment Receipt to be sent via email on: email@example.com
Call for Papers
We cordially invite the academicians, researchers, representatives of the civil society and student research scholars to submit their research papers on the sub-themes to be covered in different technical sessions during the International Conference. Interested participants may submit soft copy of the abstracts and full papers to the organizing committee through the following email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants for the Conference:
- Research Scholars/Faculties
- Corporate Delegates
- Business entities
- Conference Convener – Prof. Ranjana Mishra MDSMC, Mumbai.
Email– email@example.com, Mobile no.9892106889
- Conference Convener – Dr. PriyaDarshini, Chanakya National Law University, Patna.
- P.G. Course Co-Ordinator – D. Vidyalaxmi, MDSMC, Mumbai (Email – firstname.lastname@example.org, Mobile no.9987878847)
For Submission Guidelines & Themes refer to the Brochure.