Amity Law School Lucknow Campus welcomes you to the 3rd edition of the National Amity Faculty Development Program (Online) being conducted online and organized on the theme “New paradigm in legal education and teaching methodology’’.
Amity Law School Lucknow Campus came up with the theme “New paradigm in legal education and teaching methodology’’ because the world witnessed what was never heard before. The current covid era forced the educationists to think beyond the traditional mode of teaching. The old form of legal learning and teaching with direct interaction and putting all lessons on the whiteboard, through moot court problems, internships at the Courts, or under esteemed lawyers had been the order for decades. But with force confinement within the houses, led us to the development and amendments in the method of legal learning and teaching.
During the 3rd edition of the National Amity Faculty Development Program, the above concepts will be dealt with in an exuberant detailed manner. The aim of the “Faculty Development Program” is to conduct an exchange of fuse between Law and professional of other streams concerning issues related to interest in Law to explore solutions, ideas, and mechanisms to deal with emerging issues. The online faculty development program has many potential benefits for faculties, law professionals, and research scholars. Its greatest potential benefit is the improvement of student learning, as for all forms of high-quality professional development. The participants can actively take part since the online faculty development program is flexible and versatile in its nature and a great platform to learn and hear from eminent academicians in law from all over the country.
BRIEF ABOUT THE EVENT
The Faculty Development Programme (FDP) is a 7- day event that is marked by a series of lecture sessions on topics of legal education and teaching methodology and its importance in the country and beyond. It aims to provide a platform for academicians in diverse legal where the program enables them to learn from experts and undertake value addition to their knowledge and teaching methodology.
SUB THEMES FOR THE EVENT
- Recent issues and challenges related to legal education and teaching methodology adopted/faced in COVID 19 era.
- Contemporary development and enforcement of new paradigm in legal education in India after the execution of New Education Policy, 2020.
- Second generation Education System: A discriminatory policy in terms of rural students?
- Challenges in the execution New paradigm in legal education and teaching methodology by the law institutions in terms of Industry visits and practical learning during the pandemic.
- The efforts and initiatives by United Nations and international organizations in enhancing legal education.
- The changing dimensions of Right to Education under New Education Policy, 2020 of India.
- The New Education Policy, 2020 and Right to Information.
- Enhanced qualitative and quantitative values in Legal Research and evaluation under New Education Policy, 2020
- The changing dynamics in the field of Intellectual Property Rights with respect to New Education Policy, 2020.
- The importance of digital infrastructure in the wake of the pandemic and as envisaged under the NEP.
- The future of the Gross Enrollment Ratio under the NEP and the challenges ahead.
- The change that inter-disciplinary education in law schools will bring following the implementation of the NEP.
- The extent and nature of impact to legal education vis a vis NEP.
- The transformative nature of Artificial Intelligence in disseminating effective legal education.
- Introduction of empirical legal research in the development of legal courses to offer a holistic environment ‘
- The need to rope in legal professionals such as advocates in the legal education sector.
- Developing organizational skills.
- Expanding knowledge of new issues in teaching and learning.
- Sharpening intellectual abilities.
- Meeting online people with interest in varied backgrounds.
- Learning about the value of multilateral discussions.
WHOM ALL CAN PARTICIPATE
It is designed especially for-
- Law teachers working in various universities, colleges, and professional institutes
- Research scholars and
- Other legal professionals.
- Two sessions per day.
- Each session shall be for 1.5 hours.
- The sessions shall be held on Zoom.
CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION
A certificate of participation shall be issued to all the participants who would have attended all the sessions. will be issued to those who participate themselves.
Rules and Regulations:
- The registration shall only be completed, once the registration form has been duly submitted.
- At the end of all the sessions, it is mandatory to submit an MCQ which shall be comprised of the questions from all the lectures.
- The participants must attend all the sessions of Faculty Development Programmes. Otherwise, the participation certificate will not be awarded.
REGISTRATION, REGISTRATION FEE AND THE MODE OF PAYMENT
- The registration form has to be filled on this link
- Rs. 500/- per person and is non-refundable.
- All the necessary communication shall be done through email@example.com or the contact persons.
- The registration fee shall be paid through an online transaction to the Amity account.
- The Last date for Registration is 15th June 2021.
- Bank Name: Axis Bank Ltd
- Account Name: AMITY UNIVERSITY UTTAR PRADESH
- Account Number: 053010100284066
- IFSC Code: UTIB0000053
- Bank Address: Main Branch, Hazratganj, Lucknow, 226001
- Phone Number: 0522-4152000
For More Details Refer to Brochure